Friday 14 August 2015

“I Built a 4 Bedroom Flat For My Mom by Selling Corn” – Lagos Mom Shares Inspirational Story.

Humans of Lagos BellaNaija
A Lagos mom was able to build her mom a 4-bedroom flat for her mother from the proceeds of her corn business.
Here is what she said:
“I built a 4 bedroom flat for my mum through my corn proceeds. I lost my father when I was young and even tho he was not there to guide and advise me, I knew where I came from and I did not need anyone to sit me down before I did the right thing. I’ve been doing this business since my teenage years, I’m also a caterer and a fashion designer but once it’s corn season, I leave it and face corn. It hasn’t been easy tho, I have to back my baby while standing and I only go home to see my husband on weekends. Nobody that knows me will believe I sell corn here.”
Hard work truly does pay off, no matter what the circumstances may be. What’s your excuse for not pursuing your dreams again?

No comments:

Post a Comment